Raspberry Pi Pico H features a custom designed 40-pin header and pre-soldered 3-pin JTAG connector. At its heart is the RP2040, a Raspberry Pi-designed chip that features two ARM Cortex-M0+ cores clocked at 133MHz, with 256KB of RAM, 26 GPIO pins, and a wide range of interface options. This is paired with 2MB of onboard QSPI flash memory for code and data storage.
Raspberry Pi Pico H is programmable in MicroPython or C/C++, can be flashed to mass storage via USB, and has a wide input voltage range (~1.8 to 5.5V).
Note: Raspberry Pi Pico H is a completely different board than what you are used to from Raspberry Pi. This is a microcontroller with the other boards being microcomputers.
In addition to this version with headers, we also have a Raspberry Pi Pico without headers and a Raspberry Pi Pico W (Wireless Connectivity) without headers in the shop.
- RP2040 microcontroller chip developed by Raspberry Pi in UK
- ARM Cortex M0+ dual-core processor, flexible clock up to 133MHz
- 264 KB SRAM and 2 MB onboard flash memory
- USB 1.1 with device and host support
- Low power suspend and hibernate modes
- Drag-and-drop programming with USB mass storage
- 26-pin multifunction GPIO
- 2 SPI, 2 I2C, 2 UART, 3 12-bit ADC, 16 PWM controllable channels
- Accurate clock and timer on chip
- Temperature sensor
- On-chip accelerated floating point libraries
- 8 programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support
- Dimensions: 21mm (L) x 51.3mm (W) x 12.9mm (H)
- Click here to get started with your Raspberry Pi Pico H!
- RP2040 Datasheet: https://datasheets.raspberrypi.org/rp2040/rp2040_datasheet.pdf
- Hardware Design with RP2040: https://datasheets.raspberrypi.org/rp2040/hardware_design_with_rp2040.pdf
Raspberry Pi Pico H Datasheet: https://datasheets.raspberrypi.org/pico/pico_datasheet.pdf
- Getting Started with Raspberry Pi Pico H: https://datasheets.raspberrypi.org/pico/getting_started_with_pico.pdf
Raspberry Pi Pico H C/C++ SDK: https://datasheets.raspberrypi.org/pico/sdk/pico_c_sdk.pdf
Raspberry Pi Pico H Python SDK: https://datasheets.raspberrypi.org/pico/sdk/pico_python_sdk.pdf